Drink of The Week: Frozen Peach Margarita
Fall is quickly approaching. When I start seeing the beautiful ripe peaches at the grocery store, that’s when I know. That there is an end to the heat, halloween is on it’s way and carmel apples, apple cider and pumpkins are in my future. With that in mind I thought we would go with something just peachy this week!
Photo Credit: We Are Not Martha
Frozen Peach Margarita’s
• 3 peaches peeled and sliced
• 2 T fresh lime juice
• 1 C tequila
• 1/2 C triple sec (orange cointreau)
• 3 T honey
• 3 C ice
- Peel and cut your peaches into manageable pieces. If you want, you can stick the peaches in the freezer before you make your drink, but it’s not totally necessary.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until your desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into frozen glasses. You can salt the rim if you want, but I just garnished with a piece of fresh mint.
Makes 3 to 4 drinks.
Recipe by WeAreNotMartha.com