Drink of the Week: Blood Orange Margarita
I’m a sucker for tequilla, so this signature drink is right up my aisle (hehe). The color is just beautiful and blood oranges are in season from December to May, perfect for a winter or spring wedding!
Blood Orange Margarita
- 2 oz tequila
- 2 oz orange liqueur
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz fresh-squeezed blood orange juice (~3-4 oranges)
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Blood orange slices, for garnish
- Mix tequila, orange liqueur, lime, and orange juices well.
- Taste for sweetness and add simple syrup if desired.
- Pour over two small glasses of ice.