Key lime pie. It’s awesome right? It just has that certain something. This cocktail would be great for a destination wedding! Unless you already live somewhere cool that includes a nice sandy beach with crashing salty waves and a giant hot ball of fire in the sky. I think I need a vaca….
Photo Credit: Day Dreamer Desserts
Key Lime Pie Mojito
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 lime, cut into 2 wedges
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 ounce Marti Mojito
- 1 ounce Ke Ke Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur
- 6 ounces club soda
- 1 sprig fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In a highball glass muddle mint leaves, sugar, and 1 lime wedge. Add ice cubes, Marti Mojito, Ke Ke Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur, and club soda. Squeeze remaining lime wedge into glass. Stir, taste, and adjust sugar if necessary.
Yield: 1 drink