Drink of the Week: Sparkling Sangria
It’s a great time of year to be using fresh fruits in your drinks. This is exactly why a sangria would make a great signature cocktail for your wedding! Let me tell you, this combo sounds amazing! And it’s such a beautiful color!
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup quartered small strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nectarine (about 1)
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 cup apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle cava, chilled
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher, and chill for at least 2 hours. Stir in 1 cup nectar and wine. Serve immediately.